Seminole County water restrictions begin March 11
Beginning on March 11, the following lawn watering rules will be in effect for Seminole County residents:
- No watering is allowed between 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on any day.
- Residents with an odd number street address may water on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Residents with an even number street address may water on Thursday and Sunday.
- Reclaimed water customers may irrigate twice a week year-round.
- Non-residential customers irrigate on Tuesday and Friday.
These restrictions are considered mandatory in Seminole County including those on private wells.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are replacing sod and need to irrigate more than they restrictions allow, you must fax, email or deliver your current receipt for sod to:
After installing new sod or landscape material, you may be given permission to irrigate for an additional 30 days (you must show the purchase receipt).